If you are here you must be having a problem and we are here to help! Please report the problem you are having by contacting us or review the list below, it describes some common problems which may help in understanding the situation.
In addition to the information on this page, there is a chance we have made a mistake somewhere along the way. We do our best to be perfect but when this does not occur, if you would take a moment to let us know by sending us a note, it would be greatly appreciated.
Problem with weekly report | Problem with web site | Problem with an order
Problems with the web site may be due to the following:
Problems viewing some pages or accessing the subscriber area
First things to try:
- Clear the memory in your browser - Using Internet Explorer - Select "Tools", Select "Internet Options", and then select the "General" tab. Under "Temporary Internet Files", click "Delete Files". Under "History", click "Clear History". This should purge any information that may be causing problems with default settings or memory issues.
- Clear the memory in your browser - Using Netscape - Select "Edit", Select "Preferences", and then double click "Navigator" tab. Click "History" and then click "Clear Memory Cache" and click "Clear Memory Cache" or "Clear Disk Cache". This should purge any information that may be causing problems with default settings or memory issues.
User Name / Password problems:
- Both the user name and password you were given are case sensitive and there are never any spaces. We have had to move to temporary passwords lately and sent a notice out regarding that but some have not received it.
- If Internet Explorer auto files a user name or password for you and it has changed or you are not sure it is functioning correctly try this - Select "Tools", Select "Internet Options", and then select the "Content" tab. Under "Personal Information", click "Auto Complete". Click "Clear Forms", and click "Clear Passwords".
You can not see all pages on the web site:
- You can view some pages but not others. The others are probably those that are using frames for viewing. Please let us know if this is the case. We have reviewed our logs and have yet to see a browser that is not capable of viewing frames but if you can't we want to know.
Problems with an order you placed?
- You placed an order but have not heard back from CaptainsReports.net? - Please send us a note and include your first and last name. We may have gotten not received a complete e-mail address from you for one reason or another.
If none of this helped please use the Contact Form to get in touch with us. We are here to help! There are other contact options as well on this page.